Sunday 17 December 2023

Related blog

 Here's a few pics that are related to my wanderings over the last few weeks, a visit to my local patch saw nothing of note but I did come across this Grey Partridge in the snow with a bit of early sun on its head.


My recent hike to Beacon Point was not all about Shore Larks but also a bird that always gets a mention this time of year (rightly so) the Twite these birds were extremely mobile on my visit and took me quite some time to come up with any pics at all this being my best.
 

a bonus was a pair of Linnets mixed in with the Twite


Whilst I was at the QE11 searching for the Red Throated Diver  this rather obliging Whooper Swan came on the scene managing to keep its head above water in the first shot and then stopping off for a portrait.





Thanks for looking 

Joe








No comments:

Post a Comment