Monday 7 November 2011

Big Waters and Frosty

A trip to Big Waters was on the cards for this morning, the weather was very cold but fine and bright, a few pics was the order of the day,seed had been put out by another gent in the hide so the usual birds in the feeding station were tucking in when through came the Sparrow Hawk .While I was waiting for birds to return another gent entered the hide and we got talking (as ya do)Canon 500mm f4 came up in the conversation only for him to produce one from his bag and offer me a trial (prayers answered) After15 mins play a lot of my questions had been answered and I think I may have saved myself a lot of money ! (if I had it ),I didn't get the gents name and thank him for the try.Anyway here's a few pics with the 400.






I just love the pose on the Cygnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment