Thursday 14 January 2021

Pond walk.

 My morning exercise walk around the pond and the now full east flash was a little better than the norm although the paths were frozen it made for much easier walking,my first encounter was this Buzzard hiding in the branches 


                  He then saw me and flew off landing in the line of trees between the pond and flash


I think it had been giving the field-fares and redwings feeding in the field along side the sheep
the evil eye ?



Nothing of note on the pond or the flash for that matter other than the two Redshank that have been hanging around for a while but I did get a little closer to this bird on the way home.


I had only just got my coat etc off when I saw this bird through the dining room window



Not a bad mornings exercise .
Thanks for looking
STAY SAFE
 Joe.
 



.


No comments:

Post a Comment