Friday 5 February 2021

Rape- field surprise

 Escaping the lock-down for a much needed walk I took the well trodden path around the pond ( with wellies of course ) ,the pond was very quiet probably because of the shooting in the morning ,moving on to the flash where the little egret was showing well (o for better weather ).




It was early afternoon but I thought I might have a look for the SEO that had been seen in the area 
of the so called dairy house fields,trudging thru mud and hoof tracks I managed to spot it in the rape field hunkered down.


heavy crop from miles away.

Then this morning (Friday ) as I was doing the blog I noticed this Buzzard land in one of  the trees in the dene ( in the rain of course ).

Thanks for looking
STAY SAFE
JOE.











No comments:

Post a Comment