Saturday 13 February 2021

Pond and beyond.

 I have spent a couple of days this week when weather permitted! looking for the SEOs  I did catch site of one  earlier in the week it was at distance with this being my best shot.


later that day I got a second chance with a quick fly bye.

Then on Wednesday I tried again along with two more folk but to no avail although this little guy gave us a bit of interest scrambling around and keeping an eye on us.

But by this time I was loosing the will to live in the cold so decided to call it a day and leave the other two guys to it.
Returning on Friday wasn't any better with another no show however all was not lost as I managed to get quite a nice shot of this Kestrel

and a nice to see Stonechat (rubbish shot ).


Thanks for looking
STAY SAFE
Joe.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment